Our indoor training facility has a live fire range, a non-lethal training ammunition (NLTA) shoot house, a confidence course, a multimedia classroom, and more. It's optimized for night vision/ low light training. It's located just off of I-95 in Brunswick, GA.
Although the facility is great for a wide range of firearms and tactics courses, it is specifically designed for our acclaimed night vision training. It is used to host our Night Vision Operator and Night Vision Defender courses, as well as our Close Quarters Carbine course and a number of other firearms and tactics related training programs.
- The classroom seats up to 24 students. It is equipped with a projector, speakers, restrooms, and a coffee and water station.
- The 25 yard live-fire range has 10 lanes with target retrievers. It's rated to for weapons up to .308.
- Our shoothouse has roughly 500 square feet of reconfigurable space that can be used for training with non-lethal training ammunition (NLTA). It has a target hanging system that allows for placement of 3D falling targets throughout the rooms. It also has an attic and an observation platform.
- The entire facility, including the live-fire range, is climate controlled.
- Lighting conditions can be controlled throughout the facility- it is optimized for no/ low light training.
- The classroom, range, and NLTA shoothouse are all in the same building, which means that transitions between briefings and exercises can be accomplished very quickly.
The facility's location makes it accessible to airports in Jacksonville (JAX, 58 miles) and Savannah (SAV, 68 miles). The Brunswick Golden Isles Airport (BQK), serviced by Delta, is only 3.5 miles away. Although airfare into Brunswick is slightly more expensive, we recommend it because it's so convenient- it's relatively small size makes parking, check-in, security, etc. relatively quick and simple.