- Combat Pistol Course
- Dec 01, 2012 - Dec 02, 2012
- ACSR/ ATTAC Range - St. Augustine
- Firearms Training
Topics covered include:
- Firearms and range safety
- Loading and unloading
- Shooting fundamentals, including grip, stance, sight picture, and trigger manipulation
- Drawing and presenting the weapon (open carry and concealed)
- Reloading techniques
- Diagnosing and clearing malfunctions
- Engaging multiple targets
- Shooting from 'non-standard' positions
- Shooting while turning and while moving
- One handed shooting and weapon handling
- Weapon retention
- Low light shooting techniques
Cost: $400 per student
Prerequisites: Telluric Group Basic Pistol or other formal handgun training from a reputable organization. This course is open to all lawfully armed citizens.
Equipment/ ammunition requirements:
- Quality, serviceable semiautomatic handgun, at least 3 good magazines, and 1,000 rounds of ammunition
- Quality holster and magazine pouches for at least 2 spare magazines
- Flashlight (lanyard and pouch are recommended)
- Wrap-around eye protection
- Ear protection (muff style recommended)
- Hat with brim or bill and/ or helmet
- Knee and elbow pads (optional)
- Duty/ call out gear is optional but recommended for MIL/ LE
- Cleaning kit and lubricant
- Notebook and pen
In accordance with International Traffic in Arms (ITAR) Regulations, only U.S. Citizens may participate in Telluric Group courses.A concealed carry permit OR a military or law enforcement ID, OR a letter from your local law enforcement agency confirming that you may legally possess a firearm are required for this and all Telluric Group courses.
- ACSR/ ATTAC Range
- 3021 Agricultural Center Drive
- St. Augustine
Ancient City Shooting Range is an exclusive membership only outdoor shooting range that offers state-of-the-art target systems. It is located just off of the Interstate in historic St. Augustine, FL, less than 1 mile from the St. Augustine Outlet Malls.
DIRECTIONS: From I-95, get off on Exit #318 (S.R. 16). You'll see the outlet malls.
From Jacksonville (Driving South on 95): Make a RIGHT TURN after you exit, get in immediate LEFT LANE and turn TURN LEFT onto C.R. 208 (Picolata Rd) you will see KFC and Hampton Inn. Make the FIRST LEFT onto Agricultural Center Drive. The range is at the END of Ag Center Dr (about 1 mile).
From Daytona (Driving North on 95): Make a LEFT TURN after you exit, go under I-95 and continue towards Dennys get in LEFT LANE and turn TURN LEFT onto C.R. 208 (Picolata Rd) you will see KFC and Hampton Inn. Make the FIRST LEFT onto Agricultural Center Drive. The range is at the END of Ag Center Dr (about 1 mile).
Hampton Inn - 2525 CR 208 (& Agricultural Center Dr) - (904) 824-4422
Windgate - 2465 SR 16 (& CR 208) - (904) 824-9229
Ramada Inn - 2535 SR 16 (& CR 208) - (904) 829-5643
Best Western - 2445 SR 16 (& I-95) - (904) 829-1999
Country Inn & Suites - 2367 SR 16 (& I-95) - (904) 824-0355
Course Schedule Powered by EventList