Close Quarters Carbine- PRIVATE COURSE
OverviewThis dynamic 2-day course focuses on hitting multiple small, low probability targets quickly and under stress. Live fire and UTM/ NLTA exercises will help you develop speed without compromising accuracy.
A private course for up to 10 students is available at a flat rate of $3,600 AT OUR FACILITY. Payment can be made on the website, preferably AFTER contacting us to lock in dates. Please contact us for pricing/ minimums for larger groups or at different locations.
This fast-paced, dynamic course is taught by veteran special operations soldiers with years of military and law enforcement firearms training experience. It prepares you for SWAT or other special missions applications where rapid weapon manipulation AND precision shot placement are required. It includes live fire and NLTA (non-lethal training ammo) shooting in close quarter situations from 1 to 25 meters.
Topics covered include:
- Firearms and range safety
- Weapons operation and maintenance
- Zero theory and procedures
- Use of optics and iron sights
- Marksmanship fundamentals/ close quarters marksmanship
- Basic ballistics/ trajectory and appropriate point-of-aim adjustments (holds)
- Combat reloads
- Immediate action/ malfunctions
- Use of cover
- Multiple target engagement
- Transition to handgun
- Shooting on the move
- Weapons retention
Cost: $450 per student (includes UTM ammo and use of UTM bolt for AR style rifles)
Prerequisites: Combat Carbine and Combat Pistol or other documented rifle AND handgun training. This is not a beginner level course. Students should have a solid understanding of marksmanship fundamentals and of their weapons (including loading, clearing, and safely shooting and operating). They should also be comfortable working with a handgun from a holster. Contact us if you aren't sure if you're ready. This course is open to military, law enforcement, and lawfully armed citizens.
Equipment/ Ammunition Requirements:
- Quality, serviceable rifle with sling, 7 good magazines, and 1,200 rounds of ammunition;
- Handgun with holster, at least 3 magazines, and 500 rounds of ammunition;
- Plate carrier, chest rig, or some other way to carry and access rifle mags;
- Duty belt with handgun mag pouches, or some other way to carry and access handgun mags;
- Wrap-around eye protection (clear is best at our facility);
- Ear protection (muff-style AND plugs recommended);
- Hat with brim or bill and/ or helmet;
- Body armor is optional but recommended for MIL/ LE).
In accordance with International Traffic in Arms (ITAR) Regulations, only U.S. Citizens may participate in Telluric Group courses.
A concealed carry permit OR a military or law enforcement ID, OR a letter from your local law enforcement agency confirming that you may legally possess a firearm are required for this and all Telluric Group courses. Click on the 'Download Info' tab to download a Training Application. An application should be sent as soon as possible after paying for a slot in a course.